How good are podcasts? They are free to listen to, anytime of the day, wherever you are. I’ve really gotten into podcasts in 2019 as a way to upskill and learn new things, especially considering I haven’t really had much time with a busy toddler, a job, planning a wedding, growing another child and a freelancing business.
Regardless of the industry you are operating in, there is a podcast for everyone and there’s a tonne of business and personal development ones that are really great and relatable for many small business owners or entrepreneurs.
For me, I have been really geeking out on copywriting, SEO, marketing and mums-in-business type podcasts, which I know aren’t for everyone but have really helped me. So I thought I’d share a few of my favourites from the last year.
- Hot Copy Podcast: Kate Toon and Belinda Weaver
- Socialette: Steph Taylor
- Stop, Collaborate & Listen: Jess Ruhfus (Collabosaurus)
- The Recipe for SEO Success: Kate Toon
- Mums with Hustle: Tracy Harris
- The Content Byte: Lynne Testoni and Rachel Smith (Rachel’s List)
- Stevie Says Social: Stevie Dillon
- Brandfetti: Anita On Chi (Wordfetti)
- The Yap: Laura Lees, Kat Orchard, Lauren Murphy
- Lady Startup – Rachel Corbet (Mamamia)
- So you Want to be a Writer – Valerie Khoo and Allison Tait (Australian Writer’s Centre)